1. He’s friendly and fun (and probably weighs a ton). A mouse: his friend, the chains: his foe. No longer part of the greatest show.
2. It doesn’t cost much, so no need to stop her. To find out your future, just drop in some copper.
3. This shop doesn’t share its name with 33 or 99. Thou rout this shop takes is a step back in time.
a. Heraldry Shop
4. Follow Huck to the island, spelunk your way in, they claim that this hole has no visible end.
a. Injun Joes Cave
5. If you find yourself a member, shout out with glee. The elite come to dine here, it’s ___________
a. Club 33
6. Rub it real fast (no not your own weenie). The vessel you seek contains a magic genie.
a. Aladdin’s Lamp
7. A noble kind and his steed go round in circles nearby. This weapon seems stuck here, so pull it, c’mon try.
a. The Sword in the Stone
8. With spots of black on a coat of gold, this animal appears stealthy and bold. A roar of adventure in a house up on high, you’ll have to climb up to give him a spy.
a. Sabor in Tarzan’s treehouse
9. Smooth and so creamy, sometimes floating in juice. This tropical treat may be better than booze.
a. Dole whip
10. If you’re under 16, you can still get behind the wheel. The document you need here isn’t quite real.
11. I’m described as small by the French, in the shadows of a great mountain I hide. But I’m open for business so please come inside.
a. La Petie Chalet Gifts
12. He’ll remain a monster if its petals all fall. The place you will find it is where you learn how they draw.
a. Beast’s library in Animation Studios
13. They found you get more power from laughter than screams. It’s found in a park with a lame show: Golden Dreams!
a. Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
14. They come in two forms: one corn and one flour. Get a sample of either, the Mission is next to sour.
a. Mission Tortilla Factory
15. The song is quite catchy, a story of diversity is told. But after 2 minutes, this ride quickly gets old.
a. Small World
16. Take a picture rubbing this guy’s tongue, I promise I won’t tell. But after riding his ride, you’ll end up in hell.
a. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
17. Although many don’t notice they bear the forbidden eye. Don’t step on the diamonds or you surely will die.
a. Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
18. We can kick back and listen to the many flowers croon. But though many of his kin are here, there isn’t a loon.
a. Enchanted Tiki Room
19. Frame in this picture a historic old west town, but take the picture quickly before a train comes thunderin around.
a. Thunder Mountain Railroad
20. Back in the land of Mickey, Minne, Chip, and Dale. Open the postbox and drop in some mail.
a. Toon Town Post Office
21. “A hidden Mickey” you yell. Ha you must be dreamin. It’s presence is obvious to all those who aren’t screamin.
a. California Screamin
22. If it were much smaller you could use it to bowl. Who cares if you get wet, go give it a roll.
a. Kugel Ball in Tomorrowland
23. Unfortunately while we’re here, they’ve closed up there doors. 999 live here, but there’s room for one more.
a. Haunted Mansion
24. Bugs may be able to make it trough without fret, but try out this maze, and you’re bound to get wet.
a. Princess Dot Puddle Park
25. You all have some change, even if you haven’t won the lotto. So part with some coins in the pale princess’s grotto.
a. Snow White’s Grotto
26. This Resort has two 55 foot totem poles.
a. Disney Wilderness Lodge
27. Home to a salt water pool, this resort checks for room keys if you want to play in their shipwreck.
a. Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
28. I did my college program here, one of the first resorts at WDW. Come visit me and Tri Circle D Ranch.
a. Disney’s Fort Wilderness
29. Now called the Tree house vistas, you have to be DVC to stay here, what was my original name.
a. Treehouse Villas at the Disney Institute
30. We were the original three resorts here at WDW, people will usually guess The Grand Floridian, but she’s not one. What are their names?
a. Contemporary, Polynesian, Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
31. Today you would see Tony’s, but in 1978 what would have seen?
a. Town Square Cafe
32. Merlin’s Magic shop is in Fantasyland, but another magic shop stood in Magic Kingdom on Main Street in 1978. What was the name of the Magic Shop?
a. House of Magic
33. Now stitch breaks loose of his bonds, before we were scared by aliens, but even there was another ride. What is the name of this ride?
a. Mission to Mars
34. Still found at Disneyland, but is long gone from WDW, let’s take a drive to “nowhere in particular”
a. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
35. At Disneyland I am called Fort Wilderness, but at WDW I go by a different name.
a. Fort Langhorn
36. You used to take these around the Cinderella Castle moat, but the city of Orlando bought them for their own use.
a. Plaza Swan Boats
37. Where could you catch the Water Ski Show in 1973.
a. Seven Seas Lagoon
38. Back in the past, there were two places to find a steam engine train at WDW. Where could you find both?
a. Fort Wilderness and the Magic Kingdom
39. What is the last attraction Mr. Disney worked on at Disneyland.
a. Pirates of the Caribbean
40.I have had some make overs, but I am the only attraction in Tomorrowland that was there when Disneyland opened. Who am I?
41. Where is Mr. Disney’s apartment in Disneyland?
a. Above the firehouse
42. At Walt Disney World and Disneyland you can travel in the highway in the sky, but only one will let you sit with the pilot. Which Highway in the Sky lets you ride with the pilot?
43. When “It’s a Small World” first opened how long was the trip around the world?
a. 14 minutes and 23 seconds and 9 minutes at the World Fair
44. What is the name of Disneyland’s Longest Running firework show?
a. Fantasy in the Sky
45. How long did that firework show run for?
46. Four hotel resorts were supposed to be built on the Seven Seas lagoon, only the Contemporary and Polynesian were, name the two that were not built?
a. Asian and Venetian
47. What are the names of the tunnels underneath the Magic Kingdom?
48. Where did the sand for the beaches around the Seven Seas Lagoon come from?
a. Bottom of Bay Lake and 7 Seas
49. How much taller is Cinderella Castle than Sleeping Beauty Castle?
a. 112 feet
50. You can find lanterns my majestic branches in the land of liberty, but how many lanterns are there?
51. How many triangular panels are on Spaceship earth?
a. 11,520 triangles or 950 (either answer)
52. What is the basic layout of Magic Kingdom and Disneyland called?
a. Hub and spoke
53. The Mark Twain and Liberty bell circle around what land mass?
a. Tom Sawyer Island
54. What does Epcot stand for TODAY? (No cast members, I will not accept Every Paycheck Comes on Thursday.)
a. Since 1994 nothing, but it used to stand for -Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow
55. What is the opening line spoken by Ben Franklin in The American Adventure?
a. America did not exist.
56. One resort is Happy, one resort is Magical. Which is which?
a. Disneyland – happy; Magic Kingdom- magic
57. On what holiday did Animal Kingdom open?
a. Earth Day 4.22.1998
58. The first themed water park, I was hidden on a resort. Grab your suit and lets head down to the ol’ swimmin’ hole.
a. Disney’s River Country
59. We all know about Breakfast at Chef Mickey’s but there used to be another character breakfast housed in the Magic Kingdom resorts. Fort Wilderness had one, but who hosted it?
a. Melvin the Moose and Chip and Dale
60. What was the working name for Walt Disney World?
a. The Florida project
61. What is the Reedy Creek Improvement District?
a. The governing jurisdiction for the land of Walt Disney World
62. Opening day of Magic Kingdom expected 100,000 guest, but how many showed up?
63. What was the name of the first firework show at MGM?
a. “Sorcery in the Sky”
64.What was the name of the restaurant that used to be in Cinderella Castle?
a. King Stefan’s Banquet Hall
65. What attraction changes every 4 to 8 years, without fail at Magic Kingdom?
a. Hall of Presidents
66. What was type of fields occupied the land where Disneyland is built?
a. Orange Groves
67. What happened on the day Splash Mountain opened?
a. It rained!
68. What Sailing ship with a shady past is the Colombia based off of?
a. HMS Columbia Redivivia
69. What Disney Parade featured Donald being followed by live ducks?
a. Donald Duck’s 50th Birthday Parade at Walt Disney World
70. Where is “Never Never Land” located on the Storybook Land Canal Boats?
a. Behind Triton’s Castle! Where the boats live at night!
71. Captain Hook’s pirate ship was hosted by which food company?
a. Chicken of the Sea
72. What’s the only way to kill a Toon?
a. The Dip
73. Where can you find the recipe for the answer to #72?
a. Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
74. What do you need for the recipe for #72?
a. Turpentine, acetone, benzene
75. The Columbia and the Mark Twain run on a track in the Rivers of America. Name all the past and present attractions that do not use the track.
a. Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes, Keelboats, Raft
76. What is the elevation difference between Disneyland’s Main Street Station and New Orleans Square Station?
a. Main Street (138), New Orleans (143), 5 ft. difference
77. Captain Nemo’s organ once stood regally in Disneyland’s walk-through of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, where does it live now?
a. Haunted Mansion
78. Steve Martin once worked as a Disneyland Cast Member. Where did he work?
a. Magic shop
79. What three shows have played at the Hyperion at DCA?
a. Disney’s Steps in Time, Blast!, Aladdin
80. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
a. San Francisco
81. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
82. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
a. Napa valley
83. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
a. Lake Tahoe
84. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
a. Palm springs
85. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
a. Anza Borrego
86. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
a. Malibu/Los Angeles
87. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
a. Redwood Creek
88. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
89. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
90. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
91. Name 1 of the 12 places you fly over in Soarin.
92. Where can you find the plastic surgery sign saying “Gone with the Chin.”
a. California Adventure- Hollywood Pictures Backlot
93. What Parks welcome speech starts with “To all who believe in the power of dreams…Welcome!”?
a. Disney’s California Adventure
94. Where can you find Gertie the Dinosaur?
a. Hollywood Studios- Echo Lake
95. How many animals are carved onto the Tree of Life?
a. 325 animal
96. What was the name of the island you used to be able to visit in Bay Lake?
a. Discovery Island
97. Cinderella’s Castle or Cinderella Castle? Which is correct?
a. Cinderella Castle
98. Sleeping Beauty Castle or Sleeping Beauty’s Castle? Which is correct?
a. Sleeping Beauty Castle
99. What day did Disneyland open?
a. July 18, 1955
100. What is your favorite park?
a. I excepted all the answers!
Mine is either Disneyland or Ecpot! (in case you were wondering)